One of my favorite parts of the non-work related internet (which seems to be a terribly small part) is the amazing photojournalism you find. One of my newest finds is the Boston Globe’s The Big Picture photoblog. They have some absolutely amazing image (including the one above).
If that amazing site isn’t enough, check out these others that The Big Picture folks passed along recently.
- Reuters Photographer Blogs some awesome stories behind the photos
- Getty Images News Blog some more stories behind the images
- World Press Photo Interviews video interviews with the photographers behind last year’s award winners
- A Photo Editor blog by Rob Haggart, former Director of Photography for Men’s Journal and Outside Magazine
- Best Seat in the House Photography, sports and life as seen through the lens of Seattle Times photographer Rod Mar
Really reminds me how much (in a parallel world) I would want to be a photojournalist.