Are you a wonk for social listening? Ant’s Eye View is hiring!
Ant’s Eye View is expanding an increasingly important part of our practice and as such looking to staff up. That’s right, we’re in the market for a Listening Manager, someone who can own and build our social listening services.
Is this you?
Ants Eye View will operate a listening practice for existing and new clients. A listening practice will provide clients with real-time online conversations (from customers, prospects, competitors, suppliers, shareholders) about clients’ brand/products. Online conversations provide a company with an opportunity to engage with customers, prospects, influencers about their brand/product. Insights can include: product feedback, purchase evaluation criteria, competitive offerings, customer satisfaction. Online conversations include: blog posts, blog comments, forum posts, tags (images and videos), tweets.
- Work with tools to establish a client profile. Profile will include topics and keywords used to identify relevant online conversations. Refine topics and keywords with client based on the online conversations returned via listening platform.
- Establish with client weekly metrics package including volume of online conversations, primary sources of online conversations, business insights and recommendations.
- Provide client with daily HOT list – “hot” online conversations with recommendations/actions clients should take to prevent public embarrassment or legal risk. Also insights and recommendations can be opportunity for client to accent the positive mentions occurring on the web.
- Manually score sentiment (negative, neutral, mixed, positive)
- Conduct any client training on tool, reports, or outreach process
- Establish him/herself as the AEV Listening GURU/Advocate. Actively participate in online conversations about this topic across the web (and offline at key events). Drive thought leadership to always demonstrate/challenge the power of Listening.