I’ve been saying for a while that the future of social networking isn’t in larger, mass-appeal sites but in smaller, niche sites. Here’s some of the growing number of niche social networking sites:
- Dogster – make your dog the connection point between you and other dog fans
- Spout – connecting to other film fans
- imbee – social networking for kids
- Dwarf Date – dating for little people
- Tribals Tattoo Network – you have tattoos, they have tattoos… talk to each other!
- aSmallWorld – social network for the elites
- SneakerPlay – for people who really, really love their shoes…