I’ll be in New York this week, speaking at “There’s a New Conversation“. It’s shaping up to be a great deal of fun, and if you’re in NYC, stop by! It’s inexpensive and content filled – what could be better?
1:00 — Revisiting The Cluetrain Manifesto, Ten Years Later
– Doc Searls, co-author of “The Cluetrain Manifesto” and fellow at Harvard’s Berkman Institute
2:00 — How LEGO got on the Cluetrain
– Jake McKee, Principal at Ant’s Eye View, and past Global Community Relations Specialist for the LEGO Company
3:00 — Here’s a Clue — People Powered Customer Service
– Thor Muller, CEO of Get Satisfaction
4:00 — A groundswell is sweeping through your customers. Are you ready?
– Josh Bernoff, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
5:00 — Conference Wrap-up
– Peter Hirshberg and Doc Searls