Time is ticking down… soon I will be on a tasty South Carolina beach, (mostly) unwired, soaking up the sun and sand, and wrestling with my baby.
Assuming the baby doesn’t land us in Airport Jail, that is. She’s 9 months on Sunday and we’ve never flown with her (or any other baby). We’ll see how my karma has built up over the years. I think I’ve been pretty damn kind to those poor parents with the crying babies on my flights of past. Hopefully that means something, considering our baby has recently learned how to scream like a banshee.
Wish us luck.
Depending on my vacation spirits, I may likely take some a blog vacation too. Here’s a few things to occupy your time while you count the minutes until my return (ha!):
- Review the archives, including my favorite posts.
- Catch up on the Clue Unit Podcast – we’ve had a slow July and early August, but things are hopping again.
- Visit some of my friends: Lee, Chris, Ben & Jackie, Brains on Fire, Max, Josh, John
- Sign up for Highrise. If you manage leads, you’ll love it. Seriously.
- Start reading the best Webcomic around, PVP.
There, that should keep you busy! See you in a week or so.